Will you be attending the 2016 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo)?
Mark your calendars!
In addition to New Years eve celebrations and new year resolutions, January 1, 2016 also kicks off a new conference year. The 2016 AHR Expo is quickly approaching. This years AHR Expo will be held in Orlando, Florida January 25 – 27.
- 92% rated the show valuable for their business
- 85% connected with exhibiting companies for the first time
- 66% said the products they saw at the expo influenced their purchasing or specifying plans
Who should attend the AHR Expo
This is a must attend event if you’re a Commercial, Industrial, Residential, or Institutional Contractor, Engineer (Design & Construction), Distributor, Manufacturer of HVAC&R and Allied Equipment & Components, or Facility/Building/Plant Mgt. & Operations.
What you’ll find at the AHR Expo
- AC, Heating & Refrigeration Systems
- Equipment & Components
- Building Automation
- Controls & Facility Management Products
- Specialized Climate Control Systems
- Radiant Heating & Hydronic Systems, Plumbing Products
- Ventilation, Air Movement & IAQ Products
- Labor-saving Tools, Software, Business Support Services
Why attend the AHR Expo
The AHR Expo brings the entire HVACR industry together under one roof to see the latest products and technology, learn about innovations and trends and build relationships.
This years AHR Expo is a display of over 400,000 square feet of exhibits from nearly 2,000 companies representing every segment of the HVACR industry. This is a one-of-a-kind showcase opportunity to find everything you’re looking for all in one place.
See what’s new
The AHR isn’t just another conference expo. The AHR Expo is all about helping you find better, faster, smarter, cleaner and more efficient ways to get things done. Hundreds of products will be introduced to the market that have never been seen before, and every company is showcasing their latest technology.
With the proliferation of emails, smartphones, texts, etc… at the end of the say people do business with people, nothing beats seeing and comparing equipment and services in person. At the Show, you can get the information you need directly from the experts, and build relationships with suppliers.
Learn and grow
In addition to a full host of products and services, there are many educational options at the AHR Expo. The ASHRAE Learning Institute offers full-day and half-day for-credit courses. In addition, there are many shorter classes provided by a wide variety of industry Associations. The AHR Expo also provides exhibitors the opportunity to make short presentations of their latest products in the New Product and Technology Theater.
Where is the AHR Expo
Click here for maps and directions
9800 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
What to do next with this AHR Expo info
- If you’re attending the 2016 AHR Expo and want to connect, Click here to send us an email or give us a call 858-435-2236
- Click here to check out the AHR Expo website
- Share this post on LinkedIn (or Your Favorite Social Media Site)