Introducing the FlowCon FIT hydronic energy savings pressure and temperature independent regulation valve. With FIT you will have monitoring, measuring, connectivity and control in a single system. The package includes the leading FlowCon PICV valve technology, sensor kit and intelligent interface with the BMS. And the FlowCon App for Apple or Android is also available to take full advantage of your FIT system. The FlowCon FIT pressure and temperature independent system is now available in sizes from 2.5” to 10” for up to 1220 GPM.
The FIT System measures energy usage while monitoring coil performance and adjusts the PICV valve to optimize coil performance.
- 24Vdc Supply power!
- State-of-the-art – pressure and temperature independence
- All-in-1 including PICV, temperature and pressure sensors, flow meter and BTU meter.
- User Friendly with Easy setting directly on actuator
- Cost Savings due to optimized energy consumption and improved efficiency
- Simple monitoring via Bluetooth® or analog to BMS
- Clear information of ΔT, ΔP, flow rate and BTU heat transfer with complete overview of energy and flow
- Flexible solution – also allowing upside-down installation
- No piping restrictions and the most compact system on the market
FlowCon International/Griswold Controls LLC 100% is devoted to hydronic automatic flow control and pressure independent automatic temperature control. FlowCon, an early pioneer in the PICV concept, has an international reputation for long lasting reliable and most accurate valves. Choose FlowCon for controlling flow to chilled water, hot water, and condenser water coils on Heat Pumps, VAV, FCU and AHUs as well as Central Plant equipment including Chillers, Heat Exchangers and Air Separators on constant and variable flow piping systems. Contact Q Applied Systems today to learn more about what FlowCon can do for you.
Q Applied Systems is a manufacturers’ representative of HVAC and moisture control equipment and systems as well as fume and dust collection products throughout Southern California and Baja Mexico. We specialize in the application of engineered systems and equipment for commercial and industrial markets. Applications include pharmaceutical, hospital, biotech, high-tech, manufacturing, plus other specific and challenging processes that require engineered products. Click here to learn more about the products and manufacturers we represent.