Q Applied Systems is a manufacturers’ representative for MicroCool. For over 35 years, MicroCool has specialized in producing fine water fog used for humidification, process cooling, horticultural applications and environmental solutions. MicroCool is a leader in cooling, humidification, air quality and odor control fog mist technology systems.
MicroCool humidification systems are the most cost-effective choice providing up to 60% lower capital cost and up to 90% lower operating cost.
Globally industries and their related applications turn to MicroCool for its revolutionary ultra-fine, 10-micron water fog process cooling, dust and odor suppression, temperature and humidification control to maximize workers, facilities and equipment performance.
MicroCool Humidification Applications
- Cold stores
- Paper & Textiles
- Woodworking + Barrel Storage
- Theater + Performing Arts
- Chambers + Clean Rooms + Laboratories
Fogging and Misting Data Sheets
- Humidification Brochure – General overview of using fog to create humidity
- High Pressure Fog Humidification – The advantages of fog humidification
- Fog Focus – Directed humidification solutions
- IBEX Fog System – Integrated pump and nozzle system
- Hummingbird – 0.30 US gpm / 170 lbs/hr
- ROC Nozzle with Stainless Steel Line – 360 degree nozzle rotation with rugged stainless line
- ROC Nozzle with Flex Line – 360 degree nozzle rotation with flexible, UV resistant line
If you have a cooling, humidification, air quality or odor control application, consider MicroCool by Q Applied Systems. Every MicroCool system is designed for different environmental demands, consult with a Q Applied Systems professional before installing a system. For more information on MicroCool fine water fog humidification systems and which type will suit you best, give us a call at 858-435-2236 or complete our quick online contact form.