Industrial Filtration Systems | Industrial Maid Line
High-Quality Equipment Keeps Facilities Running Smoothly
Industrial Maid Air Purification Systems Includes
- Ambient & Industrial Air Cleaners
- Commercial Air Cleaners
- Diesel Smoke Air Cleaners
- Ducted Air Cleaners
- Environmental Booths
- Filter Walls
- Fume Ventilation Hood
- Soil Mist Collectors
- Portables & Portable Downdrafts
- Replacement Filters
Industrial Maid Air Purification Systems are found in many applications in many industries:
- Architects / Engineers / Mechanical Contractors
- Body Shops
- Energy / Oil / Mining / Windfarm Shops
- Grinding Shops
- Machine Shops
- Robotic & Automated Welding Cells
- Welding Bays
Our experienced QAS representatives understand those requirements and are ready to help you put a plan of action into place. Industrial Maid produces equipment that may be ideal for your facility’s air quality needs.
Industrial Air Filtration
In an industrial setting, there are many types of airborne debris or chemicals that can endanger workers or otherwise compromise the manufacturing process. Industrial air filtration systems help scrub the air efficiently and prevent problems from occurring in the long term. Whether you choose a commercial air cleaner, install oil mist collectors, or select any other type of filtration equipment, you can expect to benefit in a variety of ways:
- Removal of airborne dusts, mists, and vapors
- Smoke and fume extraction
- Dual filtering systems
- Continual replenishment of clean air into the work environment
Many machines in the Industrial Maid line offer two stages of cleaning. Prefilters can eliminate oily and wet smoke along with dust and other contaminants. The second filter targets smaller particles depending on the type of media you choose. This comprehensive approach means your industrial air filtration equipment will keep your workers safe and the manufacturing environment cleaner despite continual operation.
Industrial Maid also offers a wide variety of replacement air filters, so we can make sure your commercial air cleaner machinery is always filtering at maximum efficiency. The styles and configurations available are sure to fit all your applications, and the filters are made to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Here are some of the types of filters and prefilters available from Industrial Maid:
- Filter saver pads, multi-pocket main bag filters, and spark baffles
- Dust collector cartridge filters
- Carbon media, metal mesh, and polyester roll materials
High Quality Equipment
Industrial Maid equipment offers versatility that makes it ideal for your manufacturing setting. Whether your business is a pharmaceutical production facility, a construction company, or anything in between, the air filtration products and industrial fans available can be installed and set up to fit your exact needs. For example, you can expect these features:
- Industrial air filtration equipment that can be mounted on the ceiling or sit on the production floor
- Durable exterior shells made of powder-coated steel or polyethylene that will stand up to the rigors of the manufacturing environment
- Machines engineered to operate at an efficiency level that can prevent worker downtime, protect your investment in production equipment, and reduce energy costs
Q Applied Systems is uniquely positioned to analyze and evaluate your application and propose the right Industrial Maid products to help increase efficiency and safety on the manufacturing floor. We often find spot peripheral options you had not previously considered that could boost productivity or help protect valuable equipment.
If you are looking for commercial or industrial air filtration systems for your company, consider Industrial-Maid products from Q Applied Systems. Consulting with a Q Applied Systems professional will produce the custom design(s) needed for every system for each environmental demand.
For more information on Industrial-Maid commercial or industrial air filtration systems, give us a call at 858-435-2236 or complete our quick online contact form.